Monday, April 30, 2007

Fuckin' Rockstar XIII

Friday Night at Merchant's Cafe in Pioneer Square:
LEEEEEEEEEEEET'S GET REEEEEEEEADY TO RUUUUUUUMBLE!

KICKASS QUINCUNX Vs. In Lunar Blue
...BATTLE OF THE BANDS!!!!

It was a (yawn) clean fight...the boys of Quincunx made me promise not to heckle or throw any glassware at the opponent...I fucking swear one of these days I'm gonna bust a bottle in someone's head!

Quincunx came like unicorn cum
in rainbows across my chest
as I stood like a fucking superhero
in my own homemade band shirt

The crowd was magnificent while Quincunx played a ferociously tight set. Bookending with my two personal favorites: Ghetto. Eh? and Bologna Joanie...Kickass Ass-kicking Matt Bird was a fucking supernova showered in a cascade of lights and screams from a bevy of near frenzied fans. The sound from his hypnotic blue bass was like a siren song lulling us into trance-like adoration...his sway dictating our collective motion.

...and then In Lunar Blue was up...but it doesn't really matter.
...QUINCUNX fucking kicked ass.