Monday, March 12, 2007

Saturday: A Snack, A Nap, + A Fucked up Dream

So...I'm listening to Spoon, craving a cheeseburger and a fuck...and after having just enjoyed a delicious Kaluha Milkshake: I'm feeling pretty good...I might add. It's the kind of day rainy outside and lazy inside...and being single sucks because there's nothing quite like a dirty romp and a nap on damp sheets on a day like this...and since I can't do anything about the "fuck"...and I'm too lazy to trek up to Dick's for that cheeseburger...I decide to take a nap.

I drift quickly into a dream in which I'm going blind, loosing my balance like falling backwards on a large ball, my ears are ringing, and my words spill out in an unintellegable stutter...two hours into my nap I wake to the sound of screaming...

Not mine.

It's a woman's voice outside my window and she is apparently getting the shit beat outa her by what sounds like another woman. Screaming woman number one is shrieking "Help Me! Somebody Help Me!" Yelling woman number two is saying something I can't quite make out. Screaming woman number one hollers "Help Me! I Don't Wanna Go With You! Let Me Go!" I peer thru my blinds and can't see where the commotion is coming from...I'm about to call the police anyways when I hear sirens and the screaming stops.

...and then I'm all staggering and dizzy from being startled out of my sleepy dream.