Monday, April 30, 2007

making friends in bar bathrooms...

Okay…so when I first got to the bar I had to pee…so I went downstairs to the bathroom and there were these two drunk women down there. Big fake boobs and frosted/high-lighted hair…anyways they were super drunk. They explain to me that the reason there is water all over the floor is because drunk #2 fixed the toilets so they’d flush…but that caused the water to come thru the pipes somehow…but at least the toilets weren’t all back-up. I said, “lucky for all of us that there is a large open drain in the floor because we may be squattin’ over it by the end of the night if there continue to be plumbing problems”…they both laughed in a staggering drunk kind of laughing way. Drunk #2 leaves to probably get another drink. Drunk #1 is starring at her self all blurry eyed in the mirror applying more eye-liner. She sees me standing next to her, waiting for her to get her purse out of the sink so I can wash my hands…and she notices the blue bird tattoo on my chest…”oooh my gaaaawd! That’s fuckin’ gorgeous!” she slurs. She shifts her gaze from the mirror reflection of the bluebird to face the actual bluebird, in the flesh. She reaches her hand adorned with chipped artificial nails and actually PETS my tattoo...